12.19.2011

stocking stuffers

when i was little, one of my very favorite things about christmas was checking out the loot in our stockings.  i couldn't wait to run down stairs & see all 5 heavy with treats & goodies.  to be honest, santa never really put anything too exciting in our stockings...it usually was filled with oranges, nuts in their shells & a few chocolate candies.  even though it was nothing spectacular, you would have thought santa had brought us bars of gold the way my sister, brother & i squealed with excitement as we pulled them down from the mantel.  as an adult, the idea of a stocking on christmas morning has certainly not lost its novelty. instead of oranges & nuts, this year i'm hoping santa brings me a few of these goodies instead....


nivea creme
perfect to slip in your purse when you're on the go

Hand Indulgences ($30 Value)
l'occitane gift set
{via}

Chevron personalized note cards stationery (8) - Eco Friendly 100% recycled paper - zig zag pattern
personalized chevron notecards
{via}

Sugar Fix
fresh gift set...perfect for dry, chapped lips
{via}
glitter polish
OPI rainbow connection


elephant jewelry dish
{via}

2 comments:

  1. Oh my..I'm a total lip gloss and chapstick junkie. I just got a Benefit lip tint and I love it! I would love to try the fresh sugar set you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi heather -- the fresh sugar lip polish is AMAZING! i bought some last spring when i was traveling for work & have been obsessed ever since. hope you love it as much as i do!
    ~sarah

    ReplyDelete